What is new and advantages over the current:
The clock has a lot of new solutions and advantages compared to existing models.
- The existence of a "zero" mode with memory that records the last time before disconnection, even accidental disconnection. Here you can see how it looks.
- Illegal moves are simple to correct, without the possibility of errors and without option of player to be damaged. Video.
- The possibility of programming modes with or without counting strokes. So far the mostly used method was the one where clock adds time after having played 40 moves. However, on more and more international competitions, time is added when the flag of first player falls. This clock has both possibilities.Video.
- The possibility of programming with or without blocking time when "flag falls." The judge can choose what happens when a player’s flag falls. The first possibility is that the clock is blocked, and the other is that time still runs for the player whose flag did not fall. This clock allows such a choice. Video.
- The possibility of tweaking backlash seesaw. By researching of wishes of the users, we came to the conclusion that some likes that clock runs silently (this is particularly desirable in competitions where there are many users in a small space), while others prefer to feel when they press the button and hear when they played the move. To fulfill everyone's wishes, we provide a solution that you choose how the clock works. Video.
There are also many important benefits with these innovations of this product (this is for both models AM1401 and AM1401c) compared to other models that can be found on the market. These are some of them:
- Unlike other models that are made of plastic, "Chess-pluss" is a wooden clock with wooden teeter, very high quality workmanship. This makes it much tougher and more resilient. Clearly, it is the more durable than plastic models. Wood as natural material provides a much more comfortable feeling to the players.
- It is the simplest to use from already known clocks. User menu is modeled on the most frequently used programs and very intuitive. Therefore the training of new users is very simple. Experience shows us that experienced judges did not need more than 15 minutes of training to successfully use all the features of the clock.
- The possibility of using all types and periods of the game is built in the clock. The most used modes in competitions are programmed and their list is at the bottom of the clock. You can see the picture. All the presently known modes that are not on the list can be easily programmed.
- The clock is precise in timing with extremely low power battery. With two AA batteries can operate continuously for 18 months.
- Complies with all FIDE rules of chess.
- Large display with diagonal length of over 5 " with anti-reflex glass and clear visibility of numbers, which can be seen in the photographs (no shadows, although taken with flash). See picture.
- Transition to the next game or mode without turning off. The clock does not have to be turned on and off constantly. Transition to the next game is done by combining of two buttons. By pressing <> when the clock is stopped (END appears on the display) clock will be reset and offer you the same mode in which he played previous game. By pressing UNDO and <, the clock will be reset to the starting position, the same as when you turn on the switch located on the bottom. Since all switches have a certain limited number turnings on and turnings off, that allows the clock much longer time to work properly. Video.